What's new

My New Pelican 1560 Case

Nice case, but it has too much room. I think you need to buy more gear to fill it up. ;)
 
I hate the foam 'dust' that eventually gets all over everything, and having to store all the unused squares of foam.

Dividers forever. ;)
 
Nice case, but it has too much room. I think you need to buy more gear to fill it up. ;)

Depending on what happens between now and April, I'll be replacing the speedo stuff with Dynalites of Profotos. 125 lbs is too freaking heavy.

I hate the foam 'dust' that eventually gets all over everything, and having to store all the unused squares of foam.

Dividers forever. ;)

Plus you don't have to buy new dividers every time you re-arrange your case.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom