My new pentax me super

borisnikon

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Been to an auction and picked a pentax me super, a pentax asahi flash, a cobra auto 210 flash, a pentax-m 1:1.7 50mm, a pentax-m 1:3.5 135mm and a tokina 28-105mm 1:4-5.3. It all works and is in good condition, does anyone know the value of this kit?

Thanks in advanced!

ME Super & 1.7 lens: $40-50
Pentax 135mm: $35-45
Tokina 28-105: $30-40
Flash is a couple bucks at best.

Want a Tokina 80-200?

Last edited:
You're just in it to re-sell? Not a collector?

That's a great little camera. I had one briefly. The lenses are all good once. The f/3.5 primes don't get much love, as they're kind of slow, but boy are they ever sharp!

That stuff is worth less every day, except to collectors.

Jeremy Z said:
You're just in it to re-sell? Not a collector?

That's a great little camera. I had one briefly. The lenses are all good once. The f/3.5 primes don't get much love, as they're kind of slow, but boy are they ever sharp!

That stuff is worth less every day, except to collectors.

No, just wondering if I got a good deal, I would like to start a small collection.

BTW, I have to disagree with 480 sparky. The off bend flash is not worth much, collector-wise. But the Asahi Pentax one is.

The value is so subjective. To most of us, the whole rig is useless. Except maybe the lenses.

To a collector, they're worth more.

BTW, I have to disagree with 480 sparky. The off bend flash is not worth much, collector-wise. But the Asahi Pentax one is.

The value is so subjective. To most of us, the whole rig is useless. Except maybe the lenses.

To a collector, they're worth more.

My bad... I missed the Pentax flash. My 'couple bucks' was for the offbrand.

Interested in Vivitar 75-300 mm and Vivitar 19 mm for Pentax KA mount (works on ME Super)?

ME Super in good condition is worth about 50-60 dollars
M 50mm F/1.7 40-50 dollars
M 135mm F/3.5 45-55 dollars
Tokina 28-105mm 60-80 dollars
Pentax flash 20-40 dollars

If you paid less than $250.00 for all of it you got a fair deal

Most reactions

Back