What's new

My New Pictures, thank you for your comment

TONYWORKSHOP

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 9, 2005
Messages
111
Reaction score
1
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit

1

2

3

4

5

thank you very much~~:)
 
Last edited:
These are really nice, the first one is my fave. I am not sure about the thrid one, i would have prefered the shadow area on the right of the subject to be on the left, was that intentional? the colours are fantastic, especially with the red boots :). How much and what did you do to them after you took the shots?


tim
 
NMLeakway said:
wow, these are great! thanks for sharing.

thank you for your support:D
 
tpe said:
These are really nice, the first one is my fave. I am not sure about the thrid one, i would have prefered the shadow area on the right of the subject to be on the left, was that intentional? the colours are fantastic, especially with the red boots :). How much and what did you do to them after you took the shots?


tim

yes, the shadow is intentional, and I put extra shadow by using photoshop. I spend about 2 hours to finish them after I took them, most of the time I spent is on the color~
 
Great stuff, almost MTV colours. Love the first one, as tpe says with the red boots a really good point.

Rob
 
wow great portraits, love the poses and the lighting, well done :thumbup:
 
Rob said:
Great stuff, almost MTV colours. Love the first one, as tpe says with the red boots a really good point.

Rob

Thank you very much, the model said she doesn't like her red boots and would like to wear her new pink boots when I shot the pictures~~~;) .
 
vixenta said:
wow great portraits, love the poses and the lighting, well done :thumbup:

thanks~~, the secret is that I only use a lamp for lighting:lol: :greenpbl:
 
Very nice. You really do some great work. !!
 
Love the second one! :thumbup:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom