My New Pictures, thank you for your comment

TONYWORKSHOP

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit

thank you very much~~:)

Last edited:
These are really nice, the first one is my fave. I am not sure about the thrid one, i would have prefered the shadow area on the right of the subject to be on the left, was that intentional? the colours are fantastic, especially with the red boots :). How much and what did you do to them after you took the shots?

tim

tpe said:
These are really nice, the first one is my fave. I am not sure about the thrid one, i would have prefered the shadow area on the right of the subject to be on the left, was that intentional? the colours are fantastic, especially with the red boots :). How much and what did you do to them after you took the shots?

tim

yes, the shadow is intentional, and I put extra shadow by using photoshop. I spend about 2 hours to finish them after I took them, most of the time I spent is on the color~

wow great portraits, love the poses and the lighting, well done :thumbup:

Rob said:
Great stuff, almost MTV colours. Love the first one, as tpe says with the red boots a really good point.

Rob

Thank you very much, the model said she doesn't like her red boots and would like to wear her new pink boots when I shot the pictures~~~;) .

vixenta said:
wow great portraits, love the poses and the lighting, well done :thumbup:

thanks~~, the secret is that I only use a lamp for lighting:lol: :greenpbl:

Very nice. You really do some great work. !!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back