Discussion in 'General Gallery' started by kundalini, Sep 7, 2008.
Thanks for looking.
The only one that does anything for me is #3.
1. Cropped badly, no focus point. What do you want me to look at?
2. Boring. Remember the rule of thirds, and to leave travel room.
3. The road makes a great leading line and I like the light spill from the sun. It creates a wonderful mood. Sadly I would feel the same way with out the car, it does nothing in this photo.
4. Cropped too tightly, I want to see room for the car to move. And the car is blurry. Its better if the car is in sharp focus and the road and wheels are moving. When everything is blurred, its hard to look at.
5. Noisy, blurred, out of focus, badly framed.
Keep practicing, you have a car you like so that shouldn't be a problem.
6. see number 4.
Separate names with a comma.