my new tattoo

I'm getting a tattoo in the next few weeks, will have to post it up :)

tattoobig.jpg

Nice! :D

Here's mine. The floral work on the forearm was done last year, the bird was done on Saturday. In a month, there will be more added to connect the two. I can't wait!

3787637168_ef0042646d.jpg

This is a work in progress. My Uncle died last summer and had a huge love for his Harley. My brother and I want to get it sometime on the back of our arms.
InmemoryofUncleRickInverted.jpg

This is him on his 04' Harley Road King
IMG_0002copycopy.jpg

First_Tattoo_by_LytestylePhotography.jpg

No real story behind mine... Other than i designed and drew it up myself.

I LOVE this!!! Good work!! I love that colour!

I have 2 tats, which are plain and simple, I'll post pics if i can find some, if not i'll take some later...

*EDIT*:

Here is my "eye of horus" but with a few tiny changes. I made it into more of an "R" shape for Robert, which is the name of my son. I'm thinking about getting some colour added to it. Maybe actually Turquoise, which is my favourite colour! But for now, its plain. It looks a lot bigger than it actually is, in this picture, for some reason...anyway, its fresh there, that was the day I had it done!!! That was 4 yrs ago. There is actually a little piece missing in the eye to make it look like a glint, but you can't really tell from the photo....time to update my photos i think!! :)

tat.jpg

Here is my other one:
Its on my wrist! It doesnt have all the turquoise on it, thats just a stamp i had when i went to Dorney Park this year! Thought it looked cooler! Took a picture because I was thinking about getting it re-done, but now im just leaving it alone - it doesn't mean anything in any kanji or anything, its just a J and an L for Jordan and Lisa, which is my husband and I. Thats all.

tatt.jpg

I am currently designing real good ones for my shoulers...

I need TEA!

Last edited:
here are mine..
Left Arm:
20090831-bec9i6xhr442a3d7nytn6etiga.jpg

Right Arm:
20090831-bggxxrbqsfquq51tmk926mis82.jpg

I've got another one that has been designed, its going on my left upper arm.. basically going to cover from my shoulder to my elbow, havent gotten it yet though.. its going cost quite a chunk, so, i gotta do some saving.. and this darn photography thing keeps eating into the tattoo fund..

i have 5 tattoos... cant wait to get like a zillion more! but idk about posting them (im just too lazy to upload right now i guess)

maybe later..

oh to the dude with the last name tat "Crush" it reminds me of the soda... in fact i was like what the heck why get a pop logo tat?! but then i read its ur name..

My tattoo:
tattoo.jpg

Side note: It's really difficult to take a photo of your right arm with an SLR without a macro lens.

The tattoo means "Quiet defines loud".

Most reactions

Back