my new tattoo

iPhoto17

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
first off, its almost impossible to shoot with one hand and angle the camera and press the shutter release all at the same time, and as for the tattoo itself, i got it for my uncle it reads "in memory of uncle charlie", after he and his wife would finish puzzles they would send them to me and id end up with dozens of puzzles over the course of a year, so that explains why it has puzzle pieces in it.

any suggestions for shooting one handed on wierd angles?
DSC_0013.jpg

Tripod + either self-timer or a shutter release cable. Probably easier with the cable as you can still half-press to focus. Combining that with one of those DSLRs with tilt LCD and live view would help too, though I don't have one of those... I'd still expect to take a few shots to get it right though.

I like tattoos that have meaning. I have several myself. That'd be a fun photo assignment!

Tripod + either self-timer or a shutter release cable. Probably easier with the cable as you can still half-press to focus. Combining that with one of those DSLRs with tilt LCD and live view would help too, though I don't have one of those... I'd still expect to take a few shots to get it right though.
i do have a tri-pod but no shutter release cable, id love one of those, but there is an app i have on my ipod touch that lets me use live view from my camera and get the live view on my ipod, but i couldnt get it to work

Most reactions

New Topics

Back