What's new

My new Toy

yugamu

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 3, 2008
Messages
213
Reaction score
0
Location
Abq, NM
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
1).
DSC_0004_filteredcopy.jpg


2).
DSC_0001copy_filteredcopy.jpg


Thanks,

-Josh
 
great choice in toy! i'll admit to being a little jealous :)
 
Thanks fellas.......I'm really enjoying this little buggie.
 
Bored and can't sleep bump. :P
 
These photos are great !
 
S2000 hard-top... nice. I had one of the very first S2000s. Thing was a serious kick in the pants. Enjoy!
 
Yep as stated many times above, nice toy. Gotta love how those things redline at like 7.5k or something like that. are those HDR?
 
Yep as stated many times above, nice toy. Gotta love how those things redline at like 7.5k or something like that. are those HDR?

9100 RPM, baybeee....

4 cyl engine that gets 240hp

Tooooooooo funny.
 
Yep as stated many times above, nice toy. Gotta love how those things redline at like 7.5k or something like that. are those HDR?


Yup, redline's roughly 9,000 RPM super fun!!!!!

No HDR processing on these photo's. The thing I use the most when processing is Shadow/highlights tool on CS2.
 
Dam at first I thought it was 9000 then I was like Naaah it doesn't rev thaat high, but it does!!
ya I use the shadows/Highlights thing alot too. It really helps alot!
 
It looks allot better with the hard top. My opinion on the car, you will have a lot of fun taking photos of it, they look cool from just about every angle. we had one on the lot and I drove it for a weekend. When the VTEC kicks it the sound is down right obnoxious. In a good way! I found myself away watching that digital tach just waiting for it to hit 6800 and then blast right to 9000. Very civil but when you wind ip up its like unleashing a beast!!!!Very cool car! As for the photos they have that perfect processed look. The saturated colors give it a very cool commercial/ad type photo. My first impression I couldn't decide/understand if this was a photo, image or illustration. I like it tho. Very artistic!:thumbup:
 
9100 RPM, baybeee....

4 cyl engine that gets 240hp

Tooooooooo funny.


9100 rpm on a 4 cylinder:confused:, better keep that oil changed well
 
New shot from a clothing company shoot.

DSC_0077copy.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom