What's new

My new Toy

Nice new shot. The light is a LITTLE harsh, but I think it works.

My three year old went "ooo... I like that car! It's coooool!" in her little three year old voice.

EDIT: "I wanna see it again daddy!"
"Ooo... see? Wery pwetty! Wook wook! That car in the back is wery boken!"
 
Nice new shot. The light is a LITTLE harsh, but I think it works.

My three year old went "ooo... I like that car! It's coooool!" in her little three year old voice.

EDIT: "I wanna see it again daddy!"
"Ooo... see? Wery pwetty! Wook wook! That car in the back is wery boken!"

HAHAHA.....that's awesome. The lighting was set up for models and a T-shirt company. Here's a fun shot of the owner of the T-shirt company doing his best Zoolander impression.

DSC_0012copy.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom