my new wedding photographs

angelamorgan516

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
i have captured some wedding photographs, i hope you guys like it and i also need professionals opinions on my photos is there anything i can do to make them better ?

$FrontFotos01.jpg$FrontFotos06.jpg$FrontFotos02.jpg$FrontFotos03.jpg$FrontFotos04.jpg$FrontFotos05.jpg
There are some more photographs on my website please see the link and leave comment here if you like my photographs and have any suggestions for me to make them better.
Wedding Photos | Wedding Photographers | Wedding Videos | Wedding Planner Sri Lanka

I am not a professional so I will leave those pointers and tips to others. However I think that you have some great photos there. They capture each moment beautifully. I really like them.

Great set. You have really run with the 16:9 frame.

I think the limo shot is the weakest of the group. I dont understand the concept and it's not really that great.

#1 and #2 are fantastic. My only issut is that #2 needs to be leveled off slightly, when I looked at it, it appears she's leaning back because she's standing on an angle.

Great set. You have really run with the 16:9 frame.

I think the limo shot is the weakest of the group. I dont understand the concept and it's not really that great.

#1 and #2 are fantastic. My only issut is that #2 needs to be leveled off slightly, when I looked at it, it appears she's leaning back because she's standing on an angle.

thank you very much for the compliment i really like that. what do you think about the other photographs ?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back