W Woosey TPF Noob! Joined Jul 25, 2005 Messages 50 Reaction score 0 Location U.K Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 15, 2007 #1 Went to NZ in february, and REALLY loved it... here are some of my pics, comments/edits are welcome! 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 thanks Chris
Went to NZ in february, and REALLY loved it... here are some of my pics, comments/edits are welcome! 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 thanks Chris
Greenday92 TPF Noob! Joined Mar 14, 2007 Messages 23 Reaction score 0 Location USA Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 15, 2007 #2 cool pics! what kind of tracks are those on the beach? Lemme guess is that south island?? I went with the school symphony orchestra a couple years ago, I loved new zeland! I like these:thumbup:
cool pics! what kind of tracks are those on the beach? Lemme guess is that south island?? I went with the school symphony orchestra a couple years ago, I loved new zeland! I like these:thumbup:
F Flash Harry No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jun 26, 2006 Messages 1,965 Reaction score 14 Location Durham, UK Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 15, 2007 #3 I've actually got that last shot from my trip there in the seventies but cant remember the locale, love the place and your shots.
I've actually got that last shot from my trip there in the seventies but cant remember the locale, love the place and your shots.
danir No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Oct 19, 2006 Messages 1,337 Reaction score 0 Location Jerusalem, Israel Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 15, 2007 #4 Great shots. They bring up some memories from a trip 10 years ago. Dani
W Woosey TPF Noob! Joined Jul 25, 2005 Messages 50 Reaction score 0 Location U.K Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 15, 2007 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 thanks guys Greenday - yup its the south island, only had two weeks Flash harry - picture 10 is of queenstown, from the top of the ski slope
thanks guys Greenday - yup its the south island, only had two weeks Flash harry - picture 10 is of queenstown, from the top of the ski slope