What's new

My night look on Warsaw (old town)...

RedX

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
140
Reaction score
1
Location
Warsaw Poland
The Celna street...

PICT0012.jpg


The Mostowa street

PICT0018.jpg


Smoke..

PICT0016.jpg
 
I tell you Red, you have a good eye, but the colors seem off to me? Love the composition of the second one.
 
The angle of #1 is just awesome. The colors really add to the feeling of all of these. And I kind of like how dark #3 is. Very nice work.
 
Good perspective in #1. Nice work.
 
Probably, there I have refrigerated colors on first photo (3500 degrees Kelvina) There was many lights, but it was from different sources and it was put colors heavily. Besides, I saw it after 2 hours of lying on snow exactly so. Really there was morer red... Thx
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom