What's new

My not so Lunar Eclipse Shot

BoblyBill

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
2,860
Reaction score
41
Location
in the eye of a tornado
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
1.
285322897_b319dfbeeb_b.jpg
 
You are ...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
quite
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
right.
This is almost ... the contrary!
:lol:
 
Yes, I do. But I still like it ... and more so with your title and implication :D.

Hey, and I've seen your newest additions to the "Storms"-theme thread in the Photo Themes. Wow-y photos there!
 
Thanks Emogirl... This is one of the first shots that I posted here back in Oct of 2006...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom