My NYE party sum-up

Alexandra

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
3 reasons why i should've drunk more to forget all about it:

1. I danced with a really hot guy and it sucked.
2. I got kissed by an elderly woman.
3. I saw my father relooked as a drag queen.

:lol:
And i'd like to bring to your attention that it was a party with my parents' frieds, who are supposedly "responsible adults".

k, well thre was this guy (known as J.P.) who was a bar tender so he brought about twice enough drinks for everybody to die of a triple liver cancer, so the ruling phrase was "have a sip of this, and a glass of that, and now you let it down with a shooter of this..." basically everybody was drunk. Knowing myself, i stayed away as much as I could, but i did have a sip of this and a glass of that and i did let it dow with a shooter of this.
Ok, look, we're russian. Russians DO drink a lot. But we do it the right way and we know crazy russian tricks to never feel sick afterwards.
At the end, when all the "responsible adults" were drunk like hell, they decided we should all play their hardcore version of truth or dare but without the truth option. Hence the old lady and daddy-drag (got hilarious pics of that, but i'm NOT POSTING THEM.)
as for the dance, not a lot to say, except i don't dance salsa so i was plain ridiculous. But the guy got seriously drunk afterwards and spent about half an hour in the bathroom and then got upstairs and slept, i guess. So i think he feels worse than i do. All because he didn't listen to ye olde russian drnkin wisdom.

hahhaha poles are also wise in drinking :) no hangover after 9 hours of drinking :D:D:D

Alexandra said:
9 hours! :hail:

we should have an international :cheers:

yep :) we started at 8pm... ended at 5 :) ... but we didn't drink non stop :) we had grill outdoors, danced and so on...

df3photo said:
I think Im more interested in " russian tricks to never feel sick afterwards" care to share any secrets???

1. (i guess you know, but...) NEVER smoke after drinking.
2. you can (absolutely, yes you CAN) drink as much vodka as you want to, but only if you're used to it. If not, leave it to the pros.
3. Eat before you drink.
4. after every pure vodka, smell (yes, smell it before) and eat something with strog taste. Typico russian suggestions: a slice of good black break and a pickle. or marinated mushrooms. I know they look like "fear factor" stuff, but they help.
5. (especially if you dance) drink some alcohol-free stuff too cause alcohol doesn't kill thurst.

ok, ok, i know you want'em!!! Here's a couple snapshots from the party:

1. Girls, you won't belive your eyes. MEN IN THE KITCHEN!!! From left to right: in the background: J.P. doing his magic over a margarita, the one slapping himself or something: Wu the vietnamese guy. he actually called out marinated mushrooms fear factor stuff. Blurred: Roman, the man of the house opening a bottle of sparky. Very concentrated: Vova the sushi master. he cooked 95% of all there was to eat. professional cook. The tall one speaking: Dimitri
IMGP0018.jpg

IMGP0027.jpg

3. the sushi master's sushi: (wish you were there, huh?)
sushi.jpg

4. need i to say more?
IMGP0065.jpg

well... i just received some shots from my party... and we have about 300mb of pictures... I saw the first 4 and I'm scared... and i'm not going to show ya them :D

I may have to try some of those tips...

Im partial to the last picture... theres just something about cute chicks chewing on panties...

someone should start a drunken photo thread... I also think Mentos_007 should share some of her 300mb of photos...

Most reactions

Back