My own family pictures. :)

eric-holmes

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I wanted some warm, fall feeling family pictures and this is what we came up with. Taken by a buddy photographer.

EHP_2257-XL.jpg

EHP_2267-XL.jpg

Yeah.. sorry Eric, not digging it. Way too stretched. You look like a little kid (with facial hair). If you remove the people, that would be an awesome landscape photo ;).

Eric, your friend needs a lot of work.

Every image I've seen from you looks worlds better than this.

These suffer from boring comp, flat colors and really lame posing.

On the upside, you have a beautiful family!

So it's the wide angle you don't like?

I have to agree with the above comments. Just seems like there is too much on both sides of you. I think if you cropped off the right side to put your family on the right third, it would help. Just my opinion.

I think the camera is placed too low. I love the background, but the angle is set for the scenery, not the people in it. It's kind of like your family is blocking the view.
They're beautifully exposed, sharp with gorgeous color!

You have a beautiful family, and I like the photos; but it appears the camera was positioned too low. I myself am guilty of this all the time. If you could retake it, would you consider sitting on the ground in a relaxing postion, so it would appear that you were part of the senery and not cutting off a section of it in the trees behind you. I would have no problem framing these, because the scenery and your handsome family is a very good picture. Hope I come upon a site like this in the future.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back