TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
football011.jpg

football012.jpg

football018.jpg

football019.jpg

picture 2 would have looked alot better if the dogs like snout was not cut off. but other then that everything else looks nice.

i like the 3rd but its a bit blurry, 4th would have been the best if it were more well centered, there is too much grass...the rest look just like snapshots

I like your parents' dog best in his function as "deck carpet" :D (Photo 1, very flat dog! :biggrin: )

A pity about his ear and snout cut off in 2. That one had the potential to be the best of the series, if it weren't for those essential facts. Sharpness and exposure are good!

The third does not have a single sharp spot in it, not one, so that counts as "total blooper" in my eyes.

4 is not composed in the best of manners, for while he should have room to look into within the frame, here there is too much of it, the photo seems divided into two halves: one with dog, one with just grass.

thank you all for taking the time and looking at these i appreciate all the feedback i get good or bad that is the only way i will get better. I will try and take some more pictures in the near future and see if i have gotten a little better thank you

Most reactions

New Topics

Back