What's new

My Peep. C&C

Markw

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jul 25, 2008
Messages
4,057
Reaction score
230
Location
Baltimore
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Rhode Island Red chick. Many more to come, will most likely be posted in the Nature forum, though. I know the arms are technically supposed to be straight..but tell me what you think, please. Full size version available.

DSC_1556.jpg


Mark
 
bump.
 
He looks like he's trying to act all tough, like a hawk (with the curved down beak and the squinty eyes).

The lighting is unique. it seems different, but I kinda like it the way it is. Did you use a single light above camera to your right?
 
I used the setting sun to my back-right. Thats about it. With the camera shooting RAW and a conversion and curves adjustment in NX2.

Thanks
Mark
 
I like that it's in the hands, it gives it a sense of size. Good job:thumbup:
 
i think for me the only thing that would have made this shot (not better but nice also) is having it in a childs hands. gives that really delicate young feel.
beautiful shot i love it!!!
 
Very Nice. I like the contrast between a delicate chick and big strong hands.
 
I really like it, good whites and blacks. The hightlight and focus right on his face.
 
Thanks everyone!

Mark
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom