What's new

My Phone Photography

sashbar

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Dec 13, 2012
Messages
3,044
Reaction score
1,183
Location
Behind the Irony Curtain
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Four phone shots on the way from the office

$Phone_photo_1.webp

$Phone_photo_2.webp

$Phone_photo_3.webp

$Phone_Photo_6.webp
 
All shots save for the last are rockin...don't matter what they were taken with.
 
whos the guy about to get shanked in #3?
 
The guy leaning on the bulkhead in #3 looks like somebody I wouldn't want in the same train car with me.
 
The guy leaning on the bulkhead in #3 looks like somebody I wouldn't want in the same train car with me.

I definitely did not want him to notice that I was shooting him :D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom