My photo entry for AMC television contest

Tyber

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi Everyone,

I'm new to the forum, but a long time photographer. I've entered my first big contest for the AMC television show Mad Men, and I need your help to win.

My entry is at,

Mad Men Casting Call - Enter The Contest - AMC

I need people to vote for my entry once a day, from now until September 19th. If I'm in the top 10 number of votes by then, I'll have a chance to win a role on the show!

I worked for two weeks organizing this shoot. I scouted locations for about 10 days and managed to convince an acquaintance to let me borrow his red, 1959 Cadillac Eldorado for the shoot. We used a Canon 5D Mark II for the shoot and two AlienBee B400's for lighting. With two assistants, it took us two hours to complete the shoot.

I hope it is okay for me to post this here. I believe my photo is much better than all the photos entered in the contest, and can win, if we get enough votes.

Also, any suggestions on how to get more votes would be great.

Cheers,
Tyber

I voted for Havilah Bender, who had 314 votes...very pretty, and also looks very 1960's, in a smoky,sultry, whiskey and cigarettes, man's shirt in the morning kind of way...know what I mean? Don Draper would Havilah Bender her six ways till Sunday...she's perfect for the show Mad Men...

Can I just vote for the Cadillac? That deserves the role :biglaugh::lmao:

I voted for Havilah Bender, who had 314 votes...very pretty, and also looks very 1960's, in a smoky,sultry, whiskey and cigarettes, man's shirt in the morning kind of way...know what I mean? Don Draper would Havilah Bender her six ways till Sunday...she's perfect for the show Mad Men...

I completely agree and also voted for Havilah Bender. Can't beat that.

Voted for you bc A) I'm too tired to look through everyone's pix and the one right after sucked and B) BC I'm in the same boat, entered in a photo contest and desperately needing votes. Can't very well say no.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back