faux toe graph TPF Noob! Joined Sep 17, 2007 Messages 104 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 3, 2007 #16 You have a few shots in here that I really like. I think you've got a good eye. Keep it up.
i2onnel TPF Noob! Joined Oct 30, 2007 Messages 29 Reaction score 0 Location Los Angeles Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 3, 2007 Thread Starter 🔹 #17 Thanks man. I'll be updating this thread daily with my progress.
i2onnel TPF Noob! Joined Oct 30, 2007 Messages 29 Reaction score 0 Location Los Angeles Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 3, 2007 Thread Starter 🔹 #18 More from today. Same thing, all Manual... No touchups.
faux toe graph TPF Noob! Joined Sep 17, 2007 Messages 104 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 4, 2007 #19 In the future you should number your photos. Also, try and cut down the number of photos you post at once. Too many in this thread. Keep up your work, I especially like the city and skate pictures.
In the future you should number your photos. Also, try and cut down the number of photos you post at once. Too many in this thread. Keep up your work, I especially like the city and skate pictures.
Sweetsomedays TPF Noob! Joined Jun 24, 2007 Messages 788 Reaction score 0 Location San Diego, CA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 4, 2007 #20 Yeah, way to many photos. And I don't get whats with the water fountains lol