manny212
No longer a newbie, moving up!
- Joined
- Aug 18, 2010
- Messages
- 998
- Reaction score
- 700
- Location
- Miami, Fl.
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
Ok so I entered this photo a while back and then totally forgot about it . Yesterday they wrote me an email to notify me that I had made it as a finalist . I just think it's pretty neat especially since there is such nice work there.
Anyhow here is the link if you want to see the picture :
Finalists | DigitalPhotoPro.com
BTW : Do not expect any votes since you have to register to the site in order to cast a vote .
First time anything like this has happened to me . Really , really cool. Thanks .
Anyhow here is the link if you want to see the picture :
Finalists | DigitalPhotoPro.com
BTW : Do not expect any votes since you have to register to the site in order to cast a vote .
First time anything like this has happened to me . Really , really cool. Thanks .