My Photo shoot last weekend of a Mustang and M35

ScubaBrett22

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here are a few of my pictures i took of two cars a 2009 Ford Mustang and a 2008 Infiniti M35.

I used a Fujifilm FinePix S2700 HD for the pictures

2009 Ford Mustang

DSCF0230.jpg

DSCF0234.jpg

DSCF0237.jpg

DSCF0236.jpg

DSCF0262.jpg

DSCF0247.jpg

DSCF0250.jpg

DSCF0254.jpg

DSCF0257.jpg

DSCF0272.jpg

2008 Infiniti M35

DSCF0201.jpg

DSCF0198.jpg

DSCF0197.jpg

DSCF0228.jpg

DSCF0219.jpg

DSCF0217.jpg

DSCF0222.jpg

DSCF0223.jpg

DSCF0224.jpg

DSCF0225.jpg

they have a very big point and shoot feel to them

So that's the interior of a Mustang? I never understood why my girlfriend was so infatuated with them... Can't say these photos shed any light on the subject either.

OK, I'll take a shot.

Car's are difficult to photograph well. I would say a good majority of your pics are underexposed. I'm assuming these were for the owners? They're car guys and wanted to get some pics of their pride and joy right? Well, to me these look more like the snaps that dealers take to put on their web advertisements.

1. Pick a different setting for the shoot. Parking garages are fun, as are interesting city alleyways.
2. Shoot at dusk or dawn when the light is softer and more interesting.
3. When you're taking pictures of cars it is VERY important that they be detailed well. For example, the picture of the M35's engine is really...bad. Dust that sucker off with a MF cloth and some quick detailer. The Mustang's engine is also pretty dirty. Also pay attention to the tires. Make sure they are as black as you can get them. I prefer a matte-black, but some use a really shiny tire shine.

Hope this helps.

OK, I'll take a shot.

Car's are difficult to photograph well. I would say a good majority of your pics are underexposed. I'm assuming these were for the owners? They're car guys and wanted to get some pics of their pride and joy right? Well, to me these look more like the snaps that dealers take to put on their web advertisements.

1. Pick a different setting for the shoot. Parking garages are fun, as are interesting city alleyways.
3. When you're taking pictures of cars it is VERY important that they be detailed well. For example, the picture of the M35's engine is really...bad. Dust that sucker off with a MF cloth and some quick detailer. The Mustang's engine is also pretty dirty. Also pay attention to the tires. Make sure they are as black as you can get them. I prefer a matte-black, but some use a really shiny tire shine.

Hope this helps.

Thanks it does and the Infiniti M35 is my dads car and The Mustang is my closest buddy's car we meant to clean them and we did but it down poured for 3 days and the day we took the pictures it stopped raining.

OK, I'll take a shot.

Hope this helps.

Thanks it does and the Infiniti M35 is my dads car and The Mustang is my closest buddy's car we meant to clean them and we did but it down poured for 3 days and the day we took the pictures it stopped raining.

Should have put it off for a day or two. The pics would have turned out better.

OK, I'll take a shot.

Hope this helps.

Should have put it off for a day or two. The pics would have turned out better.

I should have but on Sunday the day after it rained ALL day lol

ScubaBrett22 said:

This one was possibly the most epic of the 86,459 pictures presented (number estimated, since the pics were posted un-numbered).

Most reactions

New Topics

Back