My photos - C&C please!

jayc07

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I am new to TPF. But I love photography! It makes me happy.
I am looking for some C&C for my pictures that I have taken!
Most of 'em are from concerts I have attended and baseball games.
But a few random one's as well. I know some of them are blurry and pixely, but I try my hardest to not let that happen.

100_2900.jpg
rok3.jpg
Rok.jpg
kc2.jpg
kc1.jpg
justin2.jpg
baker2.jpg
joe13.jpg

Last edited:
i think you should use a better host for your pictures. its really hard to see the picture with it being so small. ;)

#1 Why is your arm in there?? Or were you that jam-packed? Multiple exposures in those situations.

#2 Great shot!

*9 Depth of field?

#6 How the heck did you give Morneau flash red-eye? Were you that close?? :)

#10 Great picture from all aspects, except maybe centering.

#11 Eh. Fine pic, but not that enthused.

Personally, I like having the smaller, thumbnail pictures. It keeps me from having to scroll down the page for 5 minutes looking at all your posted pictures :)

I really like Image #2, great shot! The others, could definitely use work. But, at least you were having fun while shooting them! I'm totally jealous :)

i think you should use a better host for your pictures. its really hard to see the picture with it being so small. ;)

I didn't use big pictures because I had ALOT of them to post. Most forums I'm apart of don't like it when people post large pictures.

#1 Why is your arm in there?? Or were you that jam-packed? Multiple exposures in those situations.

#2 Great shot!

*9 Depth of field?

#6 How the heck did you give Morneau flash red-eye? Were you that close?? :)

#10 Great picture from all aspects, except maybe centering.

#11 Eh. Fine pic, but not that enthused.

#1 I was jam-packed. Front Row!!

#6 I was that close to Justin :D

#9 Idk waht I was going for in that picture, but I really liked it. HAHA

#11 I was just experimenting.

Personally, I like having the smaller, thumbnail pictures. It keeps me from having to scroll down the page for 5 minutes looking at all your posted pictures :)

I really like Image #2, great shot! The others, could definitely use work. But, at least you were having fun while shooting them! I'm totally jealous :)

Yeah. I guess it doesn't help that most of my pictures have 2 different cameras. Most of the baseball ones, and concert ones were taken with my Kodak Z740.
For picture #2 I was in the Front row.

the 4th photo is needed to be adjust a little bit..

you may remove the unwanted people and hands at the backgrounds...

this may reduce the eye catching subjects

the 4th photo is needed to be adjust a little bit..

you may remove the unwanted people and hands at the backgrounds...

this may reduce the eye catching subjects
Hmm....I'll try that next time.
Plus the way the picture looks I took it cuz i was holding my camera at a different angle

Most reactions

New Topics

Back