lr4.jpg

Last edited:
more shots

Second group

yum.jpg

yumyum2_large.jpg

yumyum3_large.jpg

Last edited:
Whoa...that's a lot of pics! It'd be helpful if they were numbered. For me personally (and I'm a total newb) I like the last one and third to last ones best. With some cropping, they'd be really interesting pictures! I like red brick. The Yorkie is nice, too...'cept the hand. It sort freaks me out :)

*****Edit: This is referring to the first/original post.*****

Last edited:
Whoa...that's a lot of pics! It'd be helpful if they were numbered. For me personally (and I'm a total newb) I like the last one and third to last ones best. With some cropping, they'd be really interesting pictures! I like red brick. The Yorkie is nice, too...'cept the hand. It sort freaks me out :)

*****Edit: This is referring to the first/original post.*****

LOL thank you. :lol: LOL @ the hand remark, I thought so too so I cropped out even more of the person's who's lap she was sitting on.

I'm still trying to learn the rule of thirds

Number 4 and 11 had some really great potential if parts of their heads weren't cut off. Even so, I enjoyed them :)

The second set with the people is interesting. Nothing ground breaking, but you seem to have a good eye for people photography.

I am really not liking your first few pics, mainly the ones with the vase, table, apples and dogs.

The second set with the people is interesting. Nothing ground breaking, but you seem to have a good eye for people photography.

I am really not liking your first few pics, mainly the ones with the vase, table, apples and dogs.

Thank you for your input! :)

BTW what camera do use because I was checking out your website and the photography is awesome! I'm yeaaaaaaaaaaaaars behind in experience lol

Thanks for the compliments. I bought a Canon XSI back in July 2008 and have been shooting seriously since I'd say Sept 2008

Thanks for the compliments. I bought a Canon XSI back in July 2008 and have been shooting seriously since I'd say Sept 2008

wow! that's not very long, but you shoot like a professional that's been doing it for much longer.

I've been taking photography since high school (over 20 years), but you can't tell by the pictures I post above, they are crappy, but I'm also VERY new to digital camera's, and got the cheapest one I could afford at the time which is the D40, which is the camera I took the pictures above with.

I'm just getting out of the film era lol, not that there's anything wrong with film camera's but for those who have old Nikon's such as the one I have built in 1980, you know this thing can make your neck hurt.

I need to get out more with my camera and take pictures outside, but I'm so uninspired right now because I'm sick of DC being that I was born and raised here, plus I'm scared my camera will get stolen lol

I <3 the 2nd one in the 2nd post. Shes darling - I would clone the distinct ear in the reflection. I don't really have an "eye" for anything other than portraiture work so I wont comment on the other stuff!

Hey mate,

You have some nice pics there, and some of the skin tones are really nice. The first pic of the fruit (I gather it is fruit), has too much direct natural light coming from that window. Perhaps shoot on an angle and you would have better light on it. It appears you would have great light still coming from that window, just not as harsh.

Dean

Most reactions

Back