What's new

My pictures

Bakari

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 24, 2013
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
atlanta
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
comment about them
 

Attachments

  • $energy ball.webp
    $energy ball.webp
    15 KB · Views: 95
I LIKE it!

It took me a while just to look at it and try to figure out how you did it. Somebody have a Van Der Graf generator?
 
The hand looks as though it was cut from a poster or something, the sizing or something is throwing me off, it looks off. The ball w/ effects is just that. . .I dunno. It's not bad, but, it looks kinda generic/hokey to me. Not crazy about all the dead space around the hand, I think if it were cropped tighter to the lines of the hand, it may work better, though I'm not sure what OP is going for.

I do appreciate the OP's demand: My pictures, comment about them. Lol, a very forward approach.
 
Sorry, but this image does nothing for me. Just being frank about it. The overall composition is off, the hand looks like a poor masking job, and the yellow ball looks flat, as opposed to spherical in shape.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom