K kdilliard TPF Noob! Joined Feb 6, 2010 Messages 5 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 7, 2010 #1 [/IMG]
frommrstomommy Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Feb 3, 2010 Messages 2,345 Reaction score 1,003 Location florida Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 7, 2010 #2 I feel like the dog isn't quite in focus.. its nearly just as blurry as the background? Cute pup though
I feel like the dog isn't quite in focus.. its nearly just as blurry as the background? Cute pup though
FattyMcJ TPF Noob! Joined Jan 29, 2010 Messages 780 Reaction score 29 Location Colorado Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 7, 2010 #3 frommrstomommy said: I feel like the dog isn't quite in focus.. its nearly just as blurry as the background? Cute pup though Click to expand... +1
frommrstomommy said: I feel like the dog isn't quite in focus.. its nearly just as blurry as the background? Cute pup though Click to expand... +1
G gsgary Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Oct 31, 2008 Messages 16,143 Reaction score 3,004 Location Chesterfield UK Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 7, 2010 #4 1/10 @ 70mm how did you expect it to be i focus, go outside were there is light
I'm new to photos TPF Noob! Joined Apr 19, 2009 Messages 361 Reaction score 0 Location Woodbine, MD Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 7, 2010 #5 ye and if ur gunna have the pup sit in front of someone make sure that person is wearing a blck shirt
ye and if ur gunna have the pup sit in front of someone make sure that person is wearing a blck shirt
transformed TPF Noob! Joined Sep 25, 2008 Messages 126 Reaction score 0 Location Maryland Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 7, 2010 #6 I so heart this puppy. I want to steal him!