My recent Pro Work

vipgraphx

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I know this is the photo forum however I wanted to share with you some of my recent logo work.

I own a Graphic Design and Printing business. These are recent logos I have completed. These are all done using Adobe Illustrator.

logos.jpg

Great thing is that many times its a two for one. If a client wants a logo done usually they will need some printing needs to go with it so most of the time I become a one stop shop...

Nice logos! I really like the SWSA and the FC Sonoro. :) Do you ever get inquires about web design work? If so would you ever be open to working together? Just wanted to throw it out there.

I really dig the one for the bike company.

Nice logos! I really like the SWSA and the FC Sonoro. :) Do you ever get inquires about web design work? If so would you ever be open to working together? Just wanted to throw it out there.
Thanks! I use to build websites but, now I turn them away since the price has gone down do to places like godaddy.People don't want to pay for a well built website these days. It's all do it yourself so I kinda just slowly got out of it.

Man! Great job on the logo! Special talent to design those.

Yours is a skill I very much envy. It's very very very hard to do stuff like this... even if you have the technical skill (I can draw in illustrator quite well, but I can't design to save my life.)

Sweet Logos! I really like the design for the FC Sonora :)

Thanks!!

Sweet! I could use something like that. lol

Thanks, if you need anything LMK...

Man! Great job on the logo! Special talent to design those.

Thanks! I love logo design, I spend quite a bit of time doing it so gotta love it...

Yours is a skill I very much envy. It's very very very hard to do stuff like this... even if you have the technical skill (I can draw in illustrator quite well, but I can't design to save my life.)

Thanks, yeah it took a while to get use to illustrator. I used to do the line work there and then would use photoshop to color and add effects, After I got into the printing business I soon realized how to do more in illustrator so that when I would print my film negatives it was super crisp when I did color separation. I picked up a lot of new methods along the way that has helped me to use illustrator from start to finish without photoshop.

I have been doing logo design for what seems to me like a very long time, 2001. I really enjoy it and I appreciate all your kinds words!

Nice clean work.

Thank you as well!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back