cumi

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I posted a (second) reply to this thread:

http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69338

what after few days disappeared.

I asked the thread "owner" to explain us a bit, how did she made a specific photo. Did I posted something that is not allowed by the forum policy? If so, sorry about that, I didn't noticed it... If not, where is my post and why was is deleted/removed? I also can not find it under my profile, when I list all of my posts.

Any comment from administrators?

Several of my posts also disappeared. There must be a problem with the database...

The forum has undergone a bit of a crash, and is still wobbly, by the way, and all our posts (everything, by anyone!) has gone lost between Monday morning (European time) and early today.
So it has nothing to do with you individually and has nothing to do with what you said. No worries there.

Let's hope our hard-working admins get all the wobbles ironed out at last ... seems like a full-time job for them these days!

Report anything else you notice that is "wobbly" of sorts, and please log off, clear your cache, and come back on. That won't bring back any lost posts, but will make the running more smoothly (hopefully.).

Most reactions

Back