What's new

My second attempt, opinions?

caseysrt

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 11, 2012
Messages
111
Reaction score
14
Location
United States
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
$_DSC7672-Editbw.webp
 
Very nice. Mysterious yet warm still life. I like the patterns and mix of hard and soft. Nice sense of action with the fruit. The signature could be a lot smaller and coloured around 30% transparency to gently complement the theme of the photo.
 
Very nice. Mysterious yet warm still life. I like the patterns and mix of hard and soft. Nice sense of action with the fruit. The signature could be a lot smaller and coloured around 30% transparency to gently complement the theme of the photo.

my exact thoughts! Only thing i would change is your signature. Other than that, i really like this!
 
Thank you all for the feedback. I'll adjust my watermark today. In the meantime here is one I just finished.

$_DSC7685-Edit.webp
 
Re the original post. Apart from the pot seeming to be floating this is a very nicely composed still life shot.
 
#2: Very nice. This looks exceptionally marketable to parents of martial arts kids. Are those nunchaku? What are the black things on the right? I think the heavy darkness works, but only if you can identify those objects.
 
They are
nunchaku yes. on the right are gloves. I'm still learning this whole creative light thing but I see what you mean by some parts being too dark. I'll try again in a few days and plan to try it on a person in a few weeks so I'll be sure to post those (good or bad) if you guys want.​
 
Not really digging the original photo. That glowing pot seems out of place or something. It is overwhelming the whole photo to me.
 
Thanks for the feedback EDL, what about the second one?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom