bhop No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Dec 10, 2007 Messages 2,303 Reaction score 333 Location Los Angeles Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 27, 2008 #16 That looks pretty nice. I like the contrast between him and the background. This pic kinda reminds me of a photo I took a long time ago.
That looks pretty nice. I like the contrast between him and the background. This pic kinda reminds me of a photo I took a long time ago.
just x joey TPF Noob! Joined Jan 20, 2007 Messages 946 Reaction score 1 Location Ocean City, MD Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 27, 2008 #17 haha so awesome.
shorty6049 No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Mar 8, 2007 Messages 1,906 Reaction score 1 Location Minnesota Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 27, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #18 Lorielle99 said: i think you did this on purpose to me. Click to expand... NEVER!
SwEetAbbOttMeOHmy TPF Noob! Joined Nov 22, 2007 Messages 92 Reaction score 0 Location Michigan Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 28, 2008 #19 I like it, it's almost like at any second he's going to turn his head and look at us.
A adam2008a TPF Noob! Joined Apr 21, 2007 Messages 7 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 29, 2008 #20 Haha i was just joking about the glass thing great photo boii