What's new

My son's eye

ScoobyRoo20

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 18, 2005
Messages
272
Reaction score
5
Location
N. Texas
Images may be graphic to some people. I'm used to it so I"m not grossed out. I think it's pretty neat what can be done these days.
1.
47b6dc34b3127cce971189ecc2c300000015108AYuGrFi4buT

2.
47b6dc34b3127cce971189f343ec00000016108AYuGrFi4buT

3.
47b6dc34b3127cce971189d543ca00000016108AYuGrFi4buT

4.
47b6dc34b3127cce971189dac2f500000016108AYuGrFi4buT
 
Does he have a false eye realy ?
If so, he is very brave.

ps...nice pictures
 
yes he does. He doen't know any different though. He's had the false eye since he was 11 months old. He's 4 now.
 
going to be a nice party trick for him when his older:p
 
In German, we have an expression that means to look at something with particular interest, and it goes (word-by-word translated into English) "to throw an eye on someone or something". He can do it! Literally. Once he'll get interested in a particular girl, most German boys can only figuratively "throw an eye on her". No him. :D
 
Yea I can't wait to get a call from a teacher when he gets in school. "Mrs. Floyd. Blake was throwing his eye at the kids again today.":lmao: :lol: :confused: :blushing:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom