My summer trip to Southern Utah

akeigher

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.aaronkeigherphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I had a chance to visit a few of the National Parks in Southern Utah this past July. I hope you enjoy.

Of course comments are welcome.

Dead Horse Point at Sunrise
land34.jpg

Dead Horse Point Panorama
land44.jpg

Bryce Canyon at Sunrise
land37.jpg

land38.jpg

land45.jpg

land46.jpg

Mesa Arch Sunrise Panorama
land33.jpg

Shooting Star over the Three Mittons
land36.jpg

Green River Overlook at Sunset
land35.jpg

Green River Overlook at Sunset Ponoramic
land39.jpg

Delicate Arch Sunrise (from the other side)
land40.jpg

Last edited:
Great pictures. Love the Dead Horse Point and Bryce images - great capture during the golden hours.

Great views.. well captured too...

The last one looks like Delicate Arch in Arches NP...:D

Wow, that's really beautiful!:thumbup:

cool stuff.. i'd love to make some comments but you overwhelmed the pages.. if there are any you want advice on just post one or two at a time and people here will be really helpful

Mike Leggero

http://www.michaelleggero.com

Great shots! what else is there to say, print a few and put them on the wall.

Nice shots, but your "shooting star" looks to be like a "flying airplane." It's blinking, not continuous.

wow, what a beautiful area around there, just beautiful, and well documented with your photo's, that green river picture is my favorite, just love the texture and colours. Dead horse panorama is great also.

Great shots! what else is there to say, print a few and put them on the wall.

I already have the Dead Horse Point and first Bryce photos framed and hanging on my wall.

I also made a 54" panos of the Mesa Arch and Canyonlands shots and mounted them on gatorboard and put a 1/2 frame behind them to make it stand off the wall. Looks great that size.

Nice shots, but your "shooting star" looks to be like a "flying airplane." It's blinking, not continuous.

Oh well. Thats ok, it doesnt really print well. I can never seem to get all the stars to show without over-lightening the shot.

Most reactions

Back