What's new

My third hand.

Ron Evers

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Jun 28, 2008
Messages
6,631
Reaction score
2,588
Location
In the country 60km north of Toronto, Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I use this often when doing table-top macros.


Minolta 50/1.4 + 20mm extension tube.

P1020388sm.jpg
 
Ron
Is this for holding the subject or other objects?










In 'my day', we called that a "roach clip" :er: :mrgreen:
 
Ya I used to have a couple of those too. Not sure if we used them for the same purpose. :lmao:
 
Ya I used to have a couple of those too. Not sure if we used them for the same purpose. :lmao:

:pimp: ..yep... seen a few of those also.

We have those "clips" laying around out in the production area were I work...I might have to grab me a few. I wonder if they will believe I really want them for aiding in photography equipment.
 
Ron
Is this for holding the subject or other objects?










In 'my day', we called that a "roach clip"
:er: :mrgreen:
This has made my day, thank you
 
Don't solder without one..



..or smoke a tiny doob. :cheers:
 
Well "roach clip" went right over my head but I picked up with the subsequent posts. That behavior came after my time.

Funny in retrospect. :>)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom