What's new

My Three Gals For your C&C

oldhippy

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Sep 16, 2012
Messages
4,835
Reaction score
6,557
Location
kentucky hills
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Wife Daughter And Grand







 
#1 - I'd have a) ditched the drinks; b) moved the subjects such that the object visible between the ladies' heads was not in the frame; c) tried to get out of the dappled sunlight; d) reduced the exposure of the background, and filled in the subjects with flash to make them more prominent

#2 - nice sort of casual/whimsical photo but I'm not crazy about the dead-center catchlights and, like #1, I wish the girl were brighter relative to the background (personal preference)

#3 - nice candid, but same deal on lighting as #2

I'm assuming this was more of a "hey, the family's all here and I have my camera, so let's snap a few photos" type of shoot, based on the surroundings, drinks in hands, etc., so I understand some of the details I've mentioned above are maybe a bit nitpicky in that context.
 
Thanks for the replies , grands b day. Need to start getting serious post processing . Maybe a little stop sign sticker for my camera .
Something to remind me to analyze the shot more before I click. again I really appreciate the suggestions on how to improve.
. Ed
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom