What's new

My Tired Beagle: Whisky

DReali

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 30, 2008
Messages
293
Reaction score
1
Location
Switzerland
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit



Whisky1.jpg




​
 
Nice.

Did you use a snoot to create the circle of light?
 
A tired beagle is a good beagle. - TF

Truer words have never been spoken. The only time he settles down is when hes tired but theankfully thats quite often. They say dogs resemble their owners and in this case I couldn't agree more, my dog and I could sleep all day.
Nice.

Did you use a snoot to create the circle of light?
Thanks Kundalini! I did but I didn't get the result presented here on camera. I still had some dimly lit crap in the background that I removed in PP.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom