What's new

My trip to China!

Did you shoot these on film? I'm no expert, but the PP looks a bit off to me.

Cool photos though! :)

GC
 
Looks pretty good. Ya has that old film look to it.
 
I'm sure you had fun! China's on my list.

CC:

The exposure on #1 is totally off. Blown out skies and underexposed foreground. Did you shoot RAW? If so, you can rescue that shot.

The other shots are interesting, in a Travel Channel sort of way. I'm not a fan of your processing, but that's just personal preference.

Good work.
 
They are nicer without the filter, in my opinion, that is.
Nice travel photography. I'm sure you brought home THOUSANDS of photos!?!?
I might get the chance to go there next year. That'll be really interesting! And afterwards I'll be lagging behind with the pp work as I am doing now with my travel photos from May ... no ending in sight!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom