my trip to Gent in Belgium (11pics)

scheffer

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi, I went with some friends to Gent in Belgium. Took some pictures in the afternoon, and late evening. Various topics. Please comment where necessary.

enjoy,
Danny

Attachments

• $gent1.jpg
    $gent1.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 80
  • $gent2.jpg
    $gent2.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 93
  • $gent3.jpg
    $gent3.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 111
  • $gent4.jpg
    $gent4.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 112
  • $gent5.jpg
    $gent5.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 115
  • $gent6.jpg
    $gent6.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 89
  • $gent7.jpg
    $gent7.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 96
  • $gent8.jpg
    $gent8.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 80
  • $gent9.jpg
    $gent9.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 87
  • $gent10.jpg
    $gent10.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 81
  • $gent11.jpg
    $gent11.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 90
First off, very nice shots. I love the flooded tunnel.

I would very much like to open my images in a window like you've done here. Not here on TPF but more importantly, on my site.

Would you sahre your secret on this? I'm good with Flash, html, Dreamweaver, etc... so I should be able to handle it. Is it a plugin for Flash? Dreamweaver?

I would really appreciate knowing you method. Share here or email me?

Thanks, and again..great shots!

First off, very nice shots. I love the flooded tunnel.

I would very much like to open my images in a window like you've done here. Not here on TPF but more importantly, on my site.

Would you sahre your secret on this? I'm good with Flash, html, Dreamweaver, etc... so I should be able to handle it. Is it a plugin for Flash? Dreamweaver?

I would really appreciate knowing you method. Share here or email me?

Thanks, and again..great shots!

Are you looking for something like this website? http://creativeme.ca/japan/?file=kop2.php

What you are looking for is something like lightbox: http://www.huddletogether.com/projects/lightbox/

and if you look you will see there are clones called lightview or slimbox that does the same thing.

You will need some knowledge in html, javascript and ftp.

thanks for the nice comments!

the way the picture is displayed is set up by the guys/ladies who run this site. I just upload my pictures as attachments and I do admit, it does look pretty neat. Especially with BWs. When I have my pictures printed, I typically put them in a black frame (passe partout, is that correct English? :wink: ) and it has a similar effect.

Danny

Super-cool series. My favourite shots are numbers 9, 7, and 3 (in that order). Thanks for posting.

thanks! But... the flooded tunnel... it is a bridge over one the canals in the city.... sorry guys. I took this one at various exposure times. This one was made at 30sec.

Danny

very nice series, all are good (especially the b&w's) but the fourth one i like the most. did you know that's the place where all the students go to sit and drink/blow during the summer? aah the fun times i had there during my college years ... such a beautiful city.

from where is that last picture btw?

Hi Ernie, well, since you are familiar in the area: I grew up in Sas van Gent, but I hardly know anything about Gent. Went there a couple of times, and I always like to walk around in the center.

That last picture was taken at some kind of mini-fair in which they tried to promote skiing in Austria. This band was playing there, so we watched it for some time and took a few pictures. This was to my humble opion the best one...

thanks for the nice words,

Danny

Most reactions

New Topics

Back