LisaK24 TPF Noob! Joined Jan 29, 2008 Messages 136 Reaction score 0 Location Spain Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Aug 31, 2008 #1 Here are just a few that I've edited so far...I took over 400 photos so I'm still working on my favorites from the stash! >1 >2 >3 >4
Here are just a few that I've edited so far...I took over 400 photos so I'm still working on my favorites from the stash! >1 >2 >3 >4
L lopster99 TPF Noob! Joined Jun 9, 2008 Messages 34 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 31, 2008 #2 I'm not a pro at all but, those pictures are really really nice. My favorites are 1 & 3. Nice work
Lyncca TPF Noob! Joined Jan 7, 2008 Messages 1,881 Reaction score 5 Location Fort Worth, TX Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Aug 31, 2008 #3 Nice job. I love #3.
LisaK24 TPF Noob! Joined Jan 29, 2008 Messages 136 Reaction score 0 Location Spain Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Aug 31, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 thank you! hopefully more to come soon :mrgreen:
Antarctican No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jan 10, 2006 Messages 24,892 Reaction score 85 Location The Great White North Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 31, 2008 #5 Lovely! 1 and 3 are my faves. All those shades of green in the first shot are beautiful - there's such depth to the image.
Lovely! 1 and 3 are my faves. All those shades of green in the first shot are beautiful - there's such depth to the image.
achtungbarry TPF Noob! Joined May 11, 2008 Messages 49 Reaction score 7 Location Dublin, Ireland Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Aug 31, 2008 #6 Very nice shots. Where did you visit. i live in Dublin myself. Looking forward to seeing more shots.
deanlewis TPF Noob! Joined Jan 14, 2007 Messages 216 Reaction score 0 Location derbyshire uk Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Aug 31, 2008 #7 No 1 & 3 are my favourites, but the colours in no.2 are excellent Dean
LisaK24 TPF Noob! Joined Jan 29, 2008 Messages 136 Reaction score 0 Location Spain Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Aug 31, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #8 achtungbarry said: Very nice shots. Where did you visit. i live in Dublin myself. Looking forward to seeing more shots. Click to expand... ~Dublin ~Co. Offaly ~Limerick ~Cork ~Cashel ~Westport ~Wicklow :mrgreen:
achtungbarry said: Very nice shots. Where did you visit. i live in Dublin myself. Looking forward to seeing more shots. Click to expand... ~Dublin ~Co. Offaly ~Limerick ~Cork ~Cashel ~Westport ~Wicklow :mrgreen:
ShakeyBlakey TPF Noob! Joined Apr 5, 2008 Messages 113 Reaction score 1 Location Dublin, Ireland Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 1, 2008 #9 Very nice photo's, 3, 4 and 1 are my favorites in that order. You must have been part of one of those gangs of 400-500 spanish students that take over Ireland each summer..Hopefully you'll be back next year to take more great pics
Very nice photo's, 3, 4 and 1 are my favorites in that order. You must have been part of one of those gangs of 400-500 spanish students that take over Ireland each summer..Hopefully you'll be back next year to take more great pics
LisaK24 TPF Noob! Joined Jan 29, 2008 Messages 136 Reaction score 0 Location Spain Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 2, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #10 ShakeyBlakey said: You must have been part of one of those gangs of 400-500 spanish students that take over Ireland each summer Click to expand... nope, I wasn't one of them! I came with my husband and 2 other friends :] Here's few more... >5 >6 >7
ShakeyBlakey said: You must have been part of one of those gangs of 400-500 spanish students that take over Ireland each summer Click to expand... nope, I wasn't one of them! I came with my husband and 2 other friends :] Here's few more... >5 >6 >7
MightyLeeMoon TPF Noob! Joined May 27, 2006 Messages 259 Reaction score 0 Location Charlotte, NC Sep 2, 2008 #11 In your first post I'm really digging the angles of Number 4...very mirror like! And the same for the second shot of your second post. Guess I have a thing for triangle type buildings. :-D
In your first post I'm really digging the angles of Number 4...very mirror like! And the same for the second shot of your second post. Guess I have a thing for triangle type buildings. :-D
J jv17 TPF Noob! Joined Aug 7, 2008 Messages 600 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 2, 2008 #12 i love the third pic..good shot..