What's new

My trip to my home state, CO, part I

BoblyBill

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
2,860
Reaction score
41
Location
in the eye of a tornado
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I had a mini vacation to CO this weekend that involved a whole lot of driving. These were of the before the flight and on the flight. Please let me know if these are too dark, because I have been trying to colibrate my monitor and having troubles with it.

1.
2505498339_6da2e2a69d_o.jpg


2.
2506329352_cb248b0c89_o.jpg


3.
2506329028_5aa1eff328_o.jpg


4.
2506329664_8defdcbde4_o.jpg


5.
2505499469_9cde59f987_o.jpg


6.
2506330786_5df9c0f714_o.jpg


7. Stupid blurry window!!!
2505500623_d9180da8c3_o.jpg
 
#3 is just amazing, chris.

im glad you had a good time in CO!
 
I really like all the ones form the plane especially 4
 
I like these as well, #1 is showing up a little dark on my monitor, but could just be me.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom