My two front teeth C&C

Fingtam

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I did some slight sharpening and brightening on her eyes.
I wish her knee wasn't in the shot, but I didn't notice it until it until afterwards.
Comments appreciated.

Last edited:
I can't help but notice her skin is very red/orange. I hope you don't mind I played with your photo.
I just did some color balance adjustments and added a tiny bit of contrast to make her "pop" from the background.

$7538871250_ec40d950f8_b.jpg

But overall I think it's a very nice image, I wouldn't stress the knee so much. It's not that horrible lol.

Much the same as Haya.H's nice edit. I thought I'd have a look at a crop to take the knee out.

$new--2.jpg

Very photogenic. Your daughter?

Nice edit Haya :)

Super cute shot! I love "memory" photos, and I am sure this will be one to cherish. Very sweet!

Hey, thanks for the replies. I have no problem with people editing my photos.

I went back and adjusted the white balance and desaturated it a little. This is what I ended up with. Thoughts?
I do like this edit better, although I did like the warm sunset feel of the first one.

Last edited:
Exposure0.002 sec (1/640)
Aperturef/1.4
Focal Length50 mm
Focal Length50.4 mm
ISO Speed2500

Why ISO 2500?

Exposure0.002 sec (1/640)
Aperturef/1.4
Focal Length50 mm
Focal Length50.4 mm
ISO Speed2500

Why ISO 2500?

I don't remember what was going through my head at the time. I probably cranked the ISO up that high just to get the exposure right. I obviously did not need a shutter speed of 1/640 sec so I don't have any excuses for that. I probably just was not paying attention.

Last edited:
The highlights on the face are what's bugging me most, other than the orange...but you fixed that. It even looks like a huge brush stroke under her left eye, or it's just a crazy highlight.

The highlights on the face are what's bugging me most, other than the orange...but you fixed that. It even looks like a huge brush stroke under her left eye, or it's just a crazy highlight.

Yeah. The highlights kinda bugged me too. Not too much though. I tried bringing the exposure down in the RAW file, but then the whole image was just too dark. Definitely wasn't a brush stroke under the eye. I didn't use any brushes on this one.

Here's my take.

Did some work with levels, brightness, highlights/shadows. Tried to bring overall luminace up as it seemed dark. Brought sat back down a hair, sharpened the lips/teeth a bit to match the sharpened eyes.

I forgot to save it before I started work on the nose...not too happy with it now, but didn't wanna do it all over. I was trying to even the highlight on the nose and didn't do as well as I wanted. but overall IQ I think was improved...to me anyway...lol.

$7539919920_966cb9bdaa_b-1-1web.jpg

$7539919920_966cb9bdaa_b-1-1.jpg

Somethins going goofy with my craptop when I saved this, they look opposite in my ps. lol. so whichever one looks better is my final. lolz....stupid laptop.

Most reactions

Back