My two Girls C&C wanted

Davec223

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Evening one and all:wink:
Just thought that I would post this shot of my two girls I took the other weekend. As always I would appreciate any comments (good or bad.) I should just add that neither of the girls are particularly keen on having their photo taken.

_DSC3033021a.jpg

Thanks For Looking

Regards
Dave

Lovely - lighting just right - typical "I suppose we will have to let him take a picture" look on the terror on the right. Bet they have you well round their little fingers!

I think I would prefer a square crop - just losing the jeans to focus more on their faces - but really I am being picky.

Great lightning, great skin-tones, everything. Nice job.

Thanks for the comments guys, I am trying a square crop and will post when I have done it.

Regards
Dave

OK, not a totally square crop but one that I feel is far better.:wink:

_DSC3033021b.jpg

Regards

Dave

Nice job on this Dave. Im a sucker for child portraits, which shows in a lot of my own work. ;)

I like the lighting a lot. Can i ask what your setup was? Thanks for sharing. Lovely subjects you have there. :)

NJ

NJ,
The lighting set up is 2 elinchrom d-lite's with soft boxes, at approx 45 degrees and about 6 foot out from the girls on the left hand side of the camera and approx 8 foot out from the girls on the right hand side. Both left hand light was set to give f8 and the right hand light was set to give between f5.6 and f5.6 1/2. hope this helps.

Regards
Dave

Most reactions

New Topics

Back