My two new lenses

Alex_B

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
1: A 150mm Convertible Schneider-Kreuznach normal lens from 1961.
_MG_2754.jpg

2: A short focal length: 75mm Schneider-Kreuznach Super-Angulon from 1967
_MG_2755_v2.jpg

WOW, that thing is gorgeus.
How is the auto-focus in it.... :) .

Really nice.

Autofocus works very simple: you send your servant behind the camera under the dark cloth, where he will use the focussing loupe on the screen and set it all for you. A well trained servant only needs a minute or two until it is set properly and you can push the wire release.

Unfortunately, this autofocus is optional and very expensive, I was not able to afford it ...

Beautiful, but I think it would be a little heavy to carry around my neck but that s just me:lmao:

Really nice camera!

Beautiful, but I think it would be a little heavy to carry around my neck but that s just me:lmao:

Really nice camera!

Won't do that either ... will carry it around in a backpack. You do not operate it hand-held anyway.

Really nice camera!

Won't do that either ... will carry it around in a backpack. You do not operate it hand-held anyway.

What, no VR? Very pretty camera btw. I bet you turn a few heads with that beuty!

Large format cameras are so awesome! :thumbsup:

How old is the camera? Everything looks in such pristine condition!

Congrats on the purchase! I'm looking forward to seeing your images.

How old is the camera? Everything looks in such pristine condition!

Congrats on the purchase! I'm looking forward to seeing your images.

Well, it is rather young, the camera is from 2008, although the wood used is 400 years old ;-)

The lenses are much older than the camera.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back