What's new

My very first attempt at child photography - for C & C

OMG that's excellent. I saw a tutorial for making the eyes pop like that but have yet to try it. Very nice. Thanks a million.


Yeah, that'll be my next trick too :) lol

Only problem is I can't find many tutorials for CS5 yet lol

Thanks Max3K.

Here's a link to that tutorial I mentioned, JeffieLove. I think I found it somewhere on this forum, actually.
 
Isnt CS5 photoshop? The tutorials would all be the same other than the new elements wouldnt they? Sorry dont mean to highjack.
 
Isnt CS5 photoshop? The tutorials would all be the same other than the new elements wouldnt they? Sorry dont mean to highjack.

Yep. The link I provided is for an older version of PP, but you can do it all in CS5 too.
 
OMG that's excellent. I saw a tutorial for making the eyes pop like that but have yet to try it. Very nice. Thanks a million.



NP! I love to edit. I'm always willing to play around.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom