My very first Lollipop!!!

Reeforbust

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Lollipop Lilly that is!!

Ori.jpg

ori1.jpg

This is one pretty flower! I have never seen any of these before, or if I have, I sure didn't know the name! (I keep forgetting the names of flowers :meh: ). And more flowers to come, as I can tell by the buds around this one! That will look nice! Let us see when the moment has come, will you?

These things are growin like crazy!! I planted 40 different types of Lilly's in mid April and they are all getting ready to bloom.....Should give me plenty of things to photograph!

I Saw these today online they are gorgeous.. Your pictures are much better though! Im convinced now that I need to get them ;) NICE photos

Holly said:
I Saw these today online they are gorgeous.. Your pictures are much better though! Im convinced now that I need to get them ;) NICE photos

Thanks.....They really look ......uhhhh......different? Really bright and just different. Keep watchin because soon I should have a lot more to show ya!!!:wink: :)

Very nice, crisp images. And a beautiful flower, as well!

So you have several different types still to come? Definitely something to watch for! Try some macro or close-up shots - so much fun with flowers. :)

great shots... i really like those two of the water lilly! :thumbup:

O These are great too!! I love that you were able to get MORE into the center of the water LIly... It was far out when I took my pictures... Great photos

O I Love love love the Yellow one!! The one I got isnt great at all.. To much sun so the hot spot isnt NICE at all!

Most reactions

Back