What's new

My view (night shot)

brianT

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 5, 2009
Messages
167
Reaction score
6
Location
Vancouver
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Below is a view from my balcony. CC very welcome. I haven't done many night shots.

Some processing done: noise reduction, contrast, geometry correction enhancement. Focal Length: 10mm, Shutter: 10 seconds, Aperture: f/9, ISO: 200, Camera: Nikon D90, Lens: Sigma 10-20mm f/4-5.6
Vancouver_054.jpg
 
Wow, VERY nice shot and holy cr@p what a view. :lol: I bet you spend a lot of time out there with the cam and a nice zoom lens. :lol:

The shot is really sharp and perfectly exposed for a night shot. Very well done.
 
Very very nice. I love city shots like that and If I had a view like that Id be enjoying a good cigar and drink on that balcony nightly!
 
Thanks for the replies. The shot was taken just after sundown. The sky looks the most lively just after the sun has fallen below the horizon, as there's still some light in the sky, still somewhat blue.
 
BEAUTIFUL shot, nice colors, nice composition, and very sharp!

Having a telescope might also be fun...lol

Reminds me of that old Jimmy Stewart movie where he witnessed a murder, looking into other windows from a window in his apartment.
 
Nice shot! crisp.
 
WOW.
I LOVE IT. ESPECIALLY THE CRISPINESS (is that a word?)
GREAT JOB. :D
 
thats a sweet view!!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom