My Wee Impending...................(Just For Fun)

Space Face

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
.............................grandkid.

My daughter had a 4D scan last night and this is a photo of one on the resultant images she and her husband were give. Ergo in 7 or 8 weeks I shall be a grandad for the first time.

I'm not emotional, not in the least. Honest!!!

Zig-1.jpg

I should add that we don't know if it's gonna be a boy or a girl (forget all the other hundred odd supposed genders:D) but the general consensus is boy. Time will tell I suppose.

An early congratulations! :trink39:

I think it's a boy and he appears to be pointing at you as if to say .... you'd better spoil me like a good grand pappy ya old fart! :biglaugh:

An early congratulations! :trink39:

I think it's a boy and he appears to be pointing at you as if to say .... you'd better spoil me like a good grand pappy ya old fart! :biglaugh:

I'm guilty of all of the above and intend to be as long as I can.

Cheers K, appreciated pal;)

Cheers D. I'm starting to get a wee bit nervous.

Congratulations. I, for one, can assure you it will be an amazing experience.

Congratulations on your soon to be grandchild!

My daughter had a 4D scan last night and this is a photo of one on the resultant images she and her husband were give. Ergo in 7 or 8 weeks I shall be a grandad for the first time.

View attachment 195263
Congratulations! Grandchildren are the reason we have children, as someone once said.

View attachment 195263
Congratulations! Grandchildren are the reason we have children, as someone once said.

Having children is the reason we have grey hair (or no hair as the case may be):D:D

Cheers!!;)

Early congratulations. Boy the images are a lot better then the crappy grainy B&W we got back when our kids were born. You had to have a really active imagination to see anything in those.

Last edited:
Early congratulations. Boy the images are a lot better then the crappy grainy B&W we got back when our kids were born. You really had to have a really active imagination to see anything in those.

Thanks.

Yeah, this was a private clinic they went to. Our National Health Service still have the monochrome images albeit they are better than the used to be. This 4D set up is a different ball game all together tho.

Most reactions

Back