My Welcome Packet (for Bellacat)

I really love the ideas you have here.
I'm redoing a lot of my business paperwork this year, so you've given me a lot of wonderful ideas!
I love your work, and you seem to be great on the sales/marketing end as well.
Looking forward to all the tips you can send out way.
Thanks!!!!!!

Thanks for sharing your welcome packet!

I know expensive is relative.. but when you ask to use a song are you breaking the bank? Is it over 1,000.00 for each song?

Nooooo! I'd never spend that much. However, none of my songs are top 40 songs either. What I do is find an artist on myspace and write them. Usually they don't charge you anything, it's one struggling artist helping another, ya know? They generally just ask that you give them credit.

Nichole Nordemann is a Christian singer and all she asked was that I put "Some Music and Lyrics provided by NicholeNordemann.com" on my site.

The only one I had to pay for was when I used a version of "Somewhere over the rainbow" and I think I paid around $150ish, I can't remember. It was through BMG records, I believe. I don't use it anymore but I thought that it was a fair price.

However, like I said, your best bet is to search out no name (yet!) people. There is so truly AMAZING singers out there that just haven't been discovered yet.

So I am working on my new packet...thanks to your great idea! I think I am doing 4 post cards and tieing them together with a hole puncher and some ribbon. Or that is the plan right now.

I'm going to have two different ones.....one for seniors and one for families/kids

The front is going to be the welcome, back is tips, front of card 2 is portrait prices back is sample pics of some of the products i offer, 3 front and back has to do with ordering info, and 4 front and back is sitting fee info and all the important stuff and signatures....

I know exactly pretty much everything i want to put on them but an horrible with wording it in a pleasing/come to me way haha.... if that makes any since? I know this may be to much to ask but just curious if you could show a close up of some of your sheets to help give me ideas and make sure I'm not leaving something out? You've given out so much help already I understand if you don't want to show that much detail.

Thanks for everything and have a good christmas!

Nooooo! I'd never spend that much. However, none of my songs are top 40 songs either. What I do is find an artist on myspace and write them. Usually they don't charge you anything, it's one struggling artist helping another, ya know? They generally just ask that you give them credit.

Nichole Nordemann is a Christian singer and all she asked was that I put "Some Music and Lyrics provided by NicholeNordemann.com" on my site.

The only one I had to pay for was when I used a version of "Somewhere over the rainbow" and I think I paid around $150ish, I can't remember. It was through BMG records, I believe. I don't use it anymore but I thought that it was a fair price.

However, like I said, your best bet is to search out no name (yet!) people. There is so truly AMAZING singers out there that just haven't been discovered yet.

Thank you so much for the info!! I have been trying to search for the Wedding Singer song - Grow old with you .. by Adam Sandler. I thought it would be a cute and fun song for my website.. I cant find the record company.. So I'll look on myspace.. What a great idea!..

BTW. Your work has always amazed me and its nice that you shared your info with us! Thank you

Most reactions

New Topics

Back