What's new

My wife's pregnant belly...C&C please.

Clintopher

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 23, 2009
Messages
36
Reaction score
0
Location
Virginia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I'm really happy with this picture but would love to hear any ways I could improve. Comments welcome. Thanks in advance.

50mm
f 1.8
1/1000
ISO 200
Lighting from window only

DSC_0982.jpg
 
Last edited:
That is a very lovely photo, very intimate. Not that I am any great expert but I cant see any way to improve it other than to have done it in color- but thats just because I love color. Nice shot.
 
lovely! The robe in the foreground you might have pulled back just a bit. It takes up about a 1/3 of the focal area and so detracts just a bit.
 
lovely! The robe in the foreground you might have pulled back just a bit. It takes up about a 1/3 of the focal area and so detracts just a bit.

Good point but I also think the robe lends an element of privacy to what is a somewhat personal, revealing moment.
 
She will cherish this shot. Congrats on the new baby. Tell your wife she is very luck to have such a cute little belly. I could have never done a shot like this unless someone was REALLY good at cloning stretch marks! LOL
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom