What's new

My Worst Wedding Picture Ever

manaheim

Jedi Bunnywabbit
Staff member
Supporting Member 📸
Joined
Sep 2, 2005
Messages
14,457
Reaction score
3,329
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
:lol:

wow...

Wedding - Brianna and James - 213.jpg


And no, it wasn't intentional, but it sure is amusing.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #2
I probably shouldn't advertise failure, but ... I mean ... come on ... I HAD to share this... :lol:
 
Dude your horizon is crooked! :lol:
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #5
:biglaugh:

Thanks dude. I needed that.

I aim to please. :)

Dude your horizon is crooked! :lol:

Oh you know, I do believe you are right... here, let me fix that.

Wedding - Brianna and James - 213-2.jpg


:lol:

This is just proof, of course, that I couldn't have made this picture in photoshop if I tried. :lol:
 
That took TALENT!
 
You keep this up using these dark burnt orange backgrounds for your wedding shoots and my eyeballs might turn into a liquid mess and bleed right out of my head.

The rest is nice though...:biglaugh:
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #8
:lol:

Well, one thing you can't blame me for is painting the room... other than that, however... :)
 

Only a true artist can appreciate such. Brilliant how you included the three black triangles on the corners to match the three extra pair of limbs he has. What does it all mean?
 
It's a great shot!
 
Dude, this is ART. It's a good photo.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #12
hahah... why thank you! :)
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #14
Hehe... It made me smile too. Glad you enjoyed it. :)
 
That's awesome, made me lol.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom