Myakka Morning

K9Kirk

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I snapped this shot yesterday morning at Myakka River State Park.

11142044-studio.jpg

I like what you did with this. Nice composition. Looks like it was in dappled shade, which is always a challenge for me. It's a very nice shot, composition and dof.

Very nice shot indeed. He looks great against the blurred blue and green background.

Beautfully controlled and rendered whites. Must be that ev thingie you've been told to eff about with. Works well. Sumptious bokeh and the composition ain't too shoddy neither. Hopefully I got all that right.

I like what you did with this. Nice composition. Looks like it was in dappled shade, which is always a challenge for me. It's a very nice shot, composition and dof.
Thank you, Jeff. Yeah, that dappled shade can be a real pita to balance.

Very nice shot indeed. He looks great against the blurred blue and green background.
Thanks, Pete, I appreciate it.

Beautfully controlled and rendered whites. Must be that ev thingie you've been told to eff about with. Works well. Sumptious bokeh and the composition ain't too shoddy neither. Hopefully I got all that right.
Thanks, Bubba, I appreciate it but to set the record straight, I've know about that EV thingie long before I came onto this web site. I just never messed with it much.

Most reactions

Back