What's new

myFirst shots

bolla40

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 9, 2014
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
hi,, this is first topic ..
i've just began photographing for 2 weeks !

$A5er EL doina-2 copy.webp
$A5er EL doina-5 copy.webp

$A5er EL doina-6 copy.webp
$HandHearted (2).webp
$Katkot.webp
$Salad copy.webp
​
 
are you looking for critique or just sharing? do you want anything specific for us to answer you?
 
#1 the subject is out of focus
#2 and #3 one of them is again oof, and the message is not clear. what did you want to say with these pictures?
#4 cute I guess... I don't know, maybe if I was younger I would like this :)
#5 the best out of the batch, good angle, ok composition but watch for your background
#6 light light and learn more about light
 
#1 the subject is out of focus #2 and #3 one of them is again oof, and the message is not clear. what did you want to say with these pictures? #4 cute I guess... I don't know, maybe if I was younger I would like this :) #5 the best out of the batch, good angle, ok composition but watch for your background #6 light light and learn more about light
thank u .. i'm trying improve my work !
#1 .. the object was out of focus as i was very close of it .. [very tiny] i used zoom in but it was also small .. so i was very clos so it was blurred
#2..#3 ..:D haven't no idea .. :D
#6 .. i took this photo in kitchen without any lighting except the lamp :D .. really i was playing :D
generally i've started photographing for 2 weeks only !
 
Last edited:
- think about what you want to capture? what is it that you want to tell people with your picture?
- read about focus and recomposing
- composition. light later
- keep it simple for now. read and practice a lot, we'll help ;)
 
Don't fall into the trap of believing that every picture you take needs to "say" something.

Sometimes a good picture is just a good picture, even when it keeps its mouth shut...
 
- think about what you want to capture? what is it that you want to tell people with your picture?
- read about focus and recomposing
- composition. light later
- keep it simple for now. read and practice a lot, we'll help ;)
thank u i'll try :)
 
Don't fall into the trap of believing that every picture you take needs to "say" something.

Sometimes a good picture is just a good picture, even when it keeps its mouth shut...

:) thank you
really i take many pictures .. but at last i delete them as it have no idea
but they were very beautiful :D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom